To celebrate the 50th anniversary of Accuphase’s founding, the development of a new flagship model to incorporate the entire wealth of the company’s experience was begun. Now, after five years, the work is complete. The C-3900 represents an uncompromising harmony of technology and sensibility, boasting ultimate performance and sound quality that ushers in a new era of the preamplifier.
The Dual Balanced AAVA design with two balanced AAVA circuits delivers sonic excellence that is transparence itself. Volume adjustment is realized while retaining all the vibrant energy and richness of detail that is the life breath of an artistic performance. The supple elegance of music as reproduced by the top-of-the-line C-3900 is a moving experience that reflects the impressive depth of Accuphase know-how.
- Dual Balanced AAVA volume control
- High-gain discrete current feedback type input amplifier
- ANCC technology minimizes noise and distortion
- Newly developed volume sensor construction
- Separate toroidal power transformers for left and right
- Newly developed filtering capacitors
- Separate unit amplifiers for left and right
- Printed circuit boards using glass cloth fluorocarbon resin
- Wood cabinet with natural grain finish
- High-performance headphone amplifier