The finest coaxial ribbon sound 2.0.
The second-generation Coax systems are a further development of the previously used drivers in all important aspects.
The X, Y and Z-axis.
In its 22 centimetre-wide baffle, the newly combined mid-high range Coax C111 and a 160 mm UHQD woofer do their job by providing very three-dimensional, dynamic and accurate music reproduction.
No performance losses.
The new UHQD woofers have titanium voice coil formers, a new suspension and specially formed, coated and extremely rigid aluminium diaphragms.
- Recommended amplifier output: 20 – 200 Watt
- Sensitivity: 90 db/W/m
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency range: 35 Hz – 50 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 41 x 22 x 25 cm
- Weight: 15 kg
- Design principle: 3-way system bookshelf loudspeaker
- Equipment: 1 x 160 mm UHQD; C211 Coaxial ribbon.
- Connection: Bi-Wiring / PIEGA Multi Connectors
- Designs: Cabinet in polished aluminium, loudspeaker cover in silver fabric; Cabinet in black anodised aluminium, loudspeaker cover in black fabric; Cabinet in white lacquer finish, loudspeaker cover in white fabric.