The finest coaxial ribbon sound 2.0.
The finest coaxial ribbon sound 2.0.For music-lovers with larger living rooms and a need for even stronger and deeper bass reproduction, this three-way floorstanding loudspeaker is the first choice.
The X, Y and Z-axis.
Below the large C211 coaxial ribbon, four 220 mm woofers wait to set significant volumes of air in motion – two actively driven by the connected amplifier, two as passive radiators to support the bass reproduction.
No performance losses.
So-called “Tension Improve Modules” (TIM) are also used in the new Coax loudspeakers, which place the entire cabinet under controlled tension and in this manner prevent even the smallest vibrations in the cabinet. Remaining microresonances are completely eliminated by innovative viscoelastic damping films.
- Recommended amplifier output: 20 – 250 Watt
- Sensitivity: 92 db/W/m
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency range: 22 Hz – 50 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 118 x 28 x 33 cm
- Weight: 47 kg
- Design principle: 3-way system floor-standing loudspeaker
- Equipment: 2 x 220 mm UHQD; 2 x 220 mm UHQD passive; C211 Coaxial ribbon
- Connection: Bi-Wiring / PIEGA Multi Connectors
- Designs: Cabinet in polished aluminum, loudspeaker cover in grey fabric; Cabinet in black anodised aluminum, loudspeaker cover in black fabric; Cabinet in white lacquer finish, loudspeaker cover in white fabric.