Preamplifier section features the latest implementation of AAVA volume control for further enhanced clarity. Instrumentation amplifier principle in power amplification stage allows fully balanced signal transmission and realizes top-notch S/N ratio. Balanced Remote Sensing enables low impedance of output circuitry, resulting in a damping factor of 600. Power amplification stage uses power MOS-FETs in triple parallel push-pull configuration, delivering 180 watts into 8 ohms for dynamic music enjoyment.
- Revolutionary AAVA volume control
- Power ampli?cation stage with power MOS-FETs in triple parallel push-pull con?guration
- Rated output 180 watts into 8 ohms
- Damping factor 600
- Instrumentation ampli?er principle in power ampli?cation stage allows fully balanced signal transmission
- MCS+ topology and current feedback in power ampli?cation stage
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency transformer and large ?ltering capacitors